SeeSense offers a broad range of specialist camera solutions to suit all types of application. The cameras generally utilise C, CS or S (M12) mount lenses. SeeSense can provide specialist technical advice and supply the most suitable lenses for these cameras.
Our comprehensive range of cameras include:
- High resolution remote head cameras for medical and broadcast / film use where quality and colorimetry are critical (Canon);
- Cameras for Virtual Reality film and photography up to 8K resolution – VR180 and VR360;
- Modified GoPro, Sony and Insta360 “action cameras” for use in microscopy through to astronomy;
- Ultra wide dynamic range cameras for applications such as welding and braizing;
- Multispectral imaging cameras for applications such as crop mapping;
- Cameras for imaging in the UV / short wave IR and long wave IR spectra;
- Compact, small, miniature and sub-miniature cameras with different resolutions and outputs depending on your application;
- Cameras to suit all industrial applications including film/broadcast, medical, industrial, etc.;
- High definition “Lipstick” cameras;
- Special cameras including EM-CCD, InGaAs, VIS-SWIR and X-Ray or science and research applications;
- Low light, EM-CCD and SWIR cameras for surveillance;
- AND MUCH MORE!
Follow the link to our E-shop or click on the Brand logos below for more details. You can further refine your search and purchase these through our E-shop or ALTERNATIVELY CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR A QUOTATION.