Find The Most Cost Effective 4K Professional Long Term Time-Lapse Solution
TAKE YOUR LONG-TERM TIME-LAPSE PROJECTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
If you are used to producing time-lapse videos with cheap 720p and 1080p High Definition cameras and can’t afford to upgrade to an £8-10K full blown 4K SLR system then CamDo have the perfect solution for you. Originally developed for long-term construction time-lapse the CamDo UpBlink is definitely the best value 4K long-term time-lapse camera system on the market today. UpBlink is designed to work with GoPro Hero and Sony DSC-RX0 series cameras both of which help keep costs down whilst maintaining professional results.
AN AFFORDABLE 4K TIME-LAPSE SOLUTION
There is no more affordable way to shoot professional long-term 4K time-lapse than with the CamDo Solutions UpBlink system. An SLR camera time-lapse system can typically cost £8,000-£10,000 or more, whilst a CamDo system starts at less than £1,000.
WHICH CAMERAS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THE CAMDO UPBLINK?
The CamDo UpBlink intervalometer is compatible with the following 4K cameras.
- GoPro Hero 5-8 cameras – low cost 4K solution
- DSC-RX0 ii / DSC-RX0 – low cost 4K solution with 1″ sensor
- Back-Bone – GoPro / Sony DSC-RX0 solutions as above but with interchangeable lenses
UPLOAD YOUR TIME-LAPSE IMAGES TO THE CLOUD
The CamDo Solution UpBlink system can be used to upload images to CamDo’s CloudX Pro time lapse platform or another FTP site. This is achieved using an external wifi or USB modem. As in similar applications WiFi can be power hungry so, if the system is off-grid, please consider whether it is really required. Compatible cameras for uploading images to the Cloud are Sony DSC-RX0 series cameras, the GoPro Hero5 Black plus Back-Bone modified equivalents.
THE BEST QUALITY IMAGES FOR TIME-LAPSE
4K images created from these cameras ensure that the end product is of high quality.
Just compare 4K 4000×3000 resolution to lower quality 720 1280×720 and 1080 1920×1080 in the image below. 4K has more than 4X the pixel count to High Definition images.
Upscaling from low resolution 720 or 1080 to 4K images mean poor quality however downscaling from 4K is not an issue.
CAMDO TIME-LAPSE POWER OPTIONS
CamDo Solutions time-lapse really can operate for a long time! The standard V50 battery should last two months shooting an image every 20 minutes Weekdays from 9-5. Duration can be increased by adding batteries, solar or mains power.
- Every system comes with a battery providing 12X the power of a GoPro battery with ALWAYS ON function
- The camera is only on when it is scheduled to take an image
- Solar panels can also be added to OFF GRID systems and to generally top up battery power
- If you have mains electricity available, then simply connect an USB power to the battery (which provides POWER OUTAGE PROTECTION). Mains power is the perfect solution if you require image upload.
CAMDO TIME-LAPSE ONE STOP SHOP BUNDLE OPTIONS
CamDo products are available as single components, or as part of a complete time-lapse camera system solution.
SeeSense offer a comprehensive range of bundled solutions – please CONTACT US for details
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS FOR LONG-TERM TIME-LAPSE
Designed specifically for long-term construction time-lapse the CamDo UpBlink is also perfect for a wide range of other time-lapse projects including:
- Broadcast / Film – Special effects, “Tempus Fugit” illustrations, etc
- Natural history – Plant growth, seasonal changes, long term animal activity, etc
- Research programmes – Crop development, climate change, glacier, erosion, etc
- And much more
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
Or if you prefer the personal touch contact Nigel Paine on 0044 7967 445829