SeeSense Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase from SeeSense, so please take a moment to read and understand our returns policy.
If you decide that you do not want an item purchased from us you can return it to us for a refund provided it is returned within 14 calendar days from delivery in new and unused condition, complete with all original and undamaged manufacturer packaging and documentation.
Any claim for missing items or transit damage must be notified to SeeSense within 24 hours of delivery as beyond that time we have no recourse with our carriers.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment method as used for the purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the returned item we will credit your account, however please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement (this is not because we are withholding your money but because credit card companies can be slow to acknowledge refunds).
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
- All returned or exchanged items must be unused and in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items must be unused and in new condition, in their original packaging
- Items must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model
- RMA numbers are valid for 7 calendar days, SeeSense is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any goods purchased from us – Our liability is limited to the monetary value of the goods only.
- Batteries deemed faulty can not be returned. Either an exchange or refund can be arranged however faulty batteries should never be shipped per UN3481.
WHAT CAN’T BE RETURNED
- Any consumable items (e.g; batteries, storage cards, adhesive tapes, blank media etc) once unwrapped
- Any equipment built or modified by SeeSense to customer’s specifications.
- Special Order items
- SeeSense vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
Please make sure you fully understand the return requirements above. If conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse the return of items or to charge a re-stocking fee of 25%.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Please contact us with your request
- If it is agreed that a return is necessary we will issue a RMA number and return address
- Please return the equipment within seven days notifying us of the parcel tracking number (this will be at your cost as per our Terms & Conditions of sale)
- Include the RMA number and include full details with the parcel
- Send us the parcel tracking details
- Upon receipt we will inspect the equipment and issue a report / refund / decision