||5120 x 2880 at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
4096 x 3072 at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
3840 x 2160 at 24/25/30/50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
2704 x 2028 at 50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
2704 x 1520 at 50/60/100/120 fps (100 Mb/s MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
1920 x 1440p at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps (MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120/200/240 fps (MP4 via H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC)
||20MP (5184 x 3888) RAW / JPG / HDR
||<130 grammes (camera CS-mount & battery)
||? x ? x ? mm (with CS-mount & Back-Bone mount)
- Retains most GoPro Hero 9 features including GPS, Voice Control, Manual Exposure Control, HindSight and LiveBurst features (NEW), Exposure Lock, HyperSmooth 3.0 Electronic Image Stabilisation, Integrated Touch Screen, Front Screen, etc.
- Retain full 5K/30 or 4K/60 resolution with narrow fields of view (choose your ideal lens)
- Fit M12 S-mount, CS-mount, C-mount and MFT-mount (passive manual operation only) lenses
- Clean HDMI output using the GoPro Media Mod (sold separately)
- Live streaming
- Add shooting features like focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the original fisheye lens
- Video stabilisation using next generation ‘Hypersmooth 3.0’
- Get professional looking Bokeh (defocused backgrounds)
- Add custom optical filters for your application (N.B. It is not possible to remove the IR cut filter from this camera – please use Back-Bone H7PRO, Sony DSC-RX0 or Insta360 modified cameras)
- Create professional 5K/30 or 4K/60 high resolution cinematic footage for less money
- Fit a professional camera in a small space
- Use MFT-mount or C-mount adapters to fit your larger format camera lens
- Perfect for filming high quality macro
- Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
- Use vintage lenses like Bolex & D-mount for unique footage
- Fit a GoPro on to a MICROSCOPE or TELESCOPE and more!
- Full 4K UHD out via HDMI for external capture (TBC)
- Fit in small drones / gimbals
- COMES COMPLETE WITH GO-CASE AND BACK-BONE TRIPOD MOUNT
Use a cost-effective C-Mount or MFT- lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look.
DRONES / GIMBALS
The Ribcage H9PRO can be mounted on aerial platforms and gimbals ideally using our M12 lenses to reduce weight. Customize your field of view by choosing your own lens, no need to lower the resolution for more zoom!
Compatible with Entaniya and many other high resolution fisheye lenses for full spherical capture with fewer cameras. Get a full 360° capture with as few as 2 cameras or 360° x 280° with one camera! Ideal compact VR180 stereoscopic camera solution.
LIVE STREAMING 4K HDMI OUT (3840 X 2160) (TBC)
Use with the GoPro Media Mod add-on to capture videos in your favourite professional codec using the clean UHD video output. Capture video to an external device, live stream video or 360° video content. Show live 4K footage on compatible displays. Used extensively in for medical training – dentistry, operations, etc
THE FLEXIBILITY OF C-MOUNT and now MFT-MOUNT
Fit a wide range of high resolution C-Mount lenses including prime, varifocal and zoom lenses. Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of – e..g. Nikon, Canon, Pentax, etc.
MICRO FOUR THIRDS ON GOPRO FOR THE FIRST TIME
Back-Bone H9PRO now features a removable MFT mount for manual lenses! Take advantage of all those great manual Micro Four Thirds cine lenses!
Now your GoPro Camera really can GoProFESSIONAL!
- H9PRO Modified HERO 9 Black Camera
- Aluminum Tripod Mount
- Original folding GoPro mount
- HERO9 Battery
- MFT-mount adapter
- 5mm C-Mount ring
- M12 to CS adapter
- M12 locking ring
- Plastic cap (C-Mount)
- USB-C Cable
- Curved adhesive mount
- Mounting buckle
- Protective glass filter