SeeSense has supplied a wide range of special camera and lens solutions for medical and laboratory use since our business was first formed. This includes what is now the Canon Video Sensing Division (formerly Toshiba) range of cameras which are the solution of choice for specialised video applications in surgical imaging and clinical microscopy and other applications where the correct colorimetry is critical such as live tissue imaging. They are ideal tools for surgical microscopy, stereoscopic 3D, clinical pathology, ophthamology, endodontic surgery, tumour review, and medical training.
Our Back-Bone range of specially modified GoPro, Sony DSC-RX0 and Insta360 cameras have also been supplied for a broad range of medical and laboratory applications including:
– endodontic surgery and filming other dentistry applications
– body worn cameras for surgery
– veterinary applications including training of students
– eye surgery at a charity in Sri Lanka
– several plastic surgery specialists including Harley Street
– portable camera system for patient monitoring
A few of the professional solutions offered by SeeSense for Medical & Laboratory use are shown below. You can purchase these through our E-shop or ALTERNATIVELY CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS YOU REQUIREMENTS AND OBTAIN A QUOTATION.