The BackBone Sidearm Connection Kit enables you to join two cameras together by connecting between two Back-Bone Sidearm mounts. This accessory is especially useful when using GoPro cameras for VR360 (Back-to-Back) applications. There are two options for mounting the camera; either horizontally or in a diagonal ‘V’ position for optimal use. N.B. The camera is not waterproof while the Sidearm is fitted.
€15.60 including VAT)(
The BackBone Sidearm Connection Kit enables you to join two cameras together by attaching to a Back-Bone Sidearm. This accessory is especially useful when using GoPro cameras for VR360 (Back-to-Back) applications.
The cameras can be connected in two positions -either horizontally or in a diagonal ‘V’ formation. The latter option is ideal for shooting in 16:9 modes for higher frame rates and resolutions.
N.B. The camera is not waterproof while the Sidearm is fitted.
|Compatibility||Suits GoPro Hero 5, 6 & 7 plus GoPro Ribcage modified H7PRO, H6PRO, H5PRO & H5M12 Cameras|
|Dimensions||11 x 15 x 8 mm|
- Connects two Back-Bone Sidearm’s back-to-back
- Two back-to-back configurations possible
- Perfect for 360 VR with 2 cameras
- Supports GoPro Hero5, Hero6 & Hero 7 Black Cameras
- Supports BackBone Ribcage Modified Cameras of the same design
- Features a 1/4″-20 tripod mounting point for mounting the cameras diagonally
- Easy to fit
- Premium grade machined aluminum
- Connect your cameras to professional mounts and supports
- Accurately connect two cameras back-to-back for 360 VR applications using the Sidearm
- As above but connect in ‘V’ formation for shooting in 16:9 modes for higher frame rates and resolutions
Used to connect two Back-Bone Sidearm month together.
Applications include mounting cameras back-to-back for VR360
Back-Bone Sidearm Connection Kit