The Bushman Panoramic Corelite is as a 90cm long carbon fibre telescopic pole designed for larger VR cameras whilst hiding unsightly cables inside. The ideal is that unsightly cables ruin image quality in VR360 and VR180 videos and images. This solution keeps them hidden whilst providing a strong and stable support for the camera. Bushman Corelite BUNDLE also available.
VERY LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
€175.00 – €305.00
The Bushman Panoramic Corelite is a 90cm long carbon fibre telescopic pole designed for larger VR cameras to hide unsightly cables inside. Unsightly cables ruin image quality in VR360 and VR180 videos and images and are difficult to hide. This solution keeps them hidden whilst providing a strong and stable support for the camera.
The Bushman Corelite integrates seamlessly with other Bushman Panoramic products as well as other manufacturers’ equipment in several ways.
- The Bushman “That Spike” attaches to the top of the Corelite allowing a camera to mount around 10cm off the pole and allow access to any cable connections beneath the camera
- Corelite integrates directly with Bushman VR tripods by unscrewing the riser section of the tripod and lower section of the Corelite (named That Base). The Corelite can then attach directly and allow cables to pass through the tripod.
- Alternatively the Corelite can attach to any tripod via the 3/8″ tripod mount in the base.
- 3 optional legs (Little Feet) can be screwed on to the Corelite at a choice of two angles positions to make it a perfect compact VR pole.
- Finally the Corelite can be attached beneath a drone as a stable base for a camera fitted beneath
Bushman Corelite BUNDLE also available.
|Telescopic Sections||Four 44, 39, 35 & 31mm diameter|
|Dimensions||Closed 43cm Open 90 cm|
|Mounting Load||12 KG|
|Bottom Mount (That Base)||
– Four anodised black aluminium telescopic tube sections
– Each section is secured by a strong screw locking system
– Closes down to 43cm
– Capable of attaching direct to Bushman Panoramic tripods by removal of the Corelite bottom (That Base).
Alternatively it attaches direct to any tripod using 3/8″UNC tripod mount or can be suspended beneath a drone.
– Bushman “That Spike” can be attached to the top as an off-stand for access to the camera connections beneath
– Two years warranty
Bushman Panoramic Corelite Bundle Available
Film & Broadcast
Top Cap with 3/8″ or 1/4″UNC male tripod mount
Base Cap with 3/8″ or 1/4″UNC female tripod mount PLUS female thread to accept Little Feet