The V75 / 71Watt-Hour Lithium Polymer battery features two 5V USB output ports, both rated at 2A with a combined total of 3A available. The USB Battery Pack has the critical “Always On” operating mode making it ideal for long-term time-lapse using the CamDo Solutions UpBlink intervalometer or for extending the battery life action cameras including Back-Bone modified GoPro.
The V75 features pass through charging and is optimised for solar charging using Voltaic and other equipment.
€95.00 ( €114.00 including VAT)
The Voltaic V75 / 71Watt-Hour Lithium Polymer battery features two 5V USB output ports, both rated at 2A with a combined total of 3A available. The USB Battery Pack has the critical “Always On” operating mode that is required for long-term time-lapse using a CamDo UpBlink intervalometer. The V75 is also optimised for solar charging.
This battery is ideal for long term time-lapse applications and can power for GoPro cameras for extended lengths of time. Normally a GoPro battery will last for 1 – 2 hours of filming. The V75 battery lengthens the GoPro battery life by over 15x. As such this battery is also perfect for long applications such as filming medical operations or other training exercises using Back-Bone modified GoPro cameras.
The V75 can be recharged using a standard USB power supply. It can also be fully recharged in nine hours using a 10W solar panel. It also features pass through charging meaning it can recharge whilst powering other equipment.
What is the Voltaic Battery ALWAYS ON Feature?
Most of the USB battery packs have an automatic power saving feature which turns off the battery if it is not continuously supplying power. Often, this feature is not even mentioned in the battery description, and only discovered when you find the camera’s internal battery is dead, even though the high powered battery pack is still fully charged. The CamDo V50 features ‘Always On’ Technology that will not shut off even if the device is drawing low or no power. This makes it perfect for time-lapse use with CamDo equipment.
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Capacity||19,200 mAh, 71 Wh|
|Output||5 Volts, 3A Maximum (2 x USB-A outputs)|
|Input||MicroUSB Input: 5-6V/2A|
|Minimum Charge Current||5mA (indicators turn on at 60mA)|
|Compatibility||Charges all GoPro Hero cameras, tablets,
smartphones, digital cameras, and more!
|Protection Against:||Short circuit , over charge, over discharge,
and temperature extremes
|Testing & Certification||UN 38.3, IEC 62133, CE, FCC|
|Weight (g)||382 grammes|
|Dimensions||151mm (L) x 78mm (W) x 26mm (D)|
- Extends GoPro battery life by over 15x
- Two 5V / 2A USB outputs – for GoPro & other devices
- Features updated Always On technology
- Pass through charging -charge a device while the battery is charging!
- LED power indicator < 33% (1 LED), 33-66% (2 LEDs), 66-95% (3 LEDs), 95%+ (4 LEDs). Flashing LED indicates the battery is charging
- Optimised for solar charging
- Safe for air travel (Carry-on luggage only)
Ideal for use in applications where extended use requires longer battery life
Compatible with CamDo long term time-lapse intervalometers
Increase the battery life of your USB powered action camera
- The V50 can provide over 10X battery life of a GoPro
- Perfect for use with Back-Bone modified GoPro and Sony DSC-RX0 cameras
- External power also helps to keep the camera cooler
Compatible with USB powered microcontrollers including
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more.
Charge any USB device
- Apple, Android, Google, and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including
- Apple iPads,Samsung Tablets, etc.
- NB It will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts such as a Microsoft Surface.
Charges any camera that charges from USB.
For DSLRs, an optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is available.
Please CONTACT US for details
USB – Micro USB Charging Cable