The Bushman Panoramic Corepole is as a 190cm long carbon fibre telescopic pole designed for larger VR cameras whilst hiding unsightly cables inside. The ideal is that unsightly cables ruin image quality in VR360 and VR180 videos and images. This solution keeps them hidden whilst providing a strong and stable support for the camera.
The Bushman Corepole integrates seamlessly with other Bushman Panoramic products as well as other manufacturers’ equipment in several ways.
- The Bushman “That Spike” attaches to the top of the Corepole allowing a camera to mount around 10cm off the pole and allow access to any cable connections beneath the camera
- Corepole integrates directly with Bushman VR tripods by unscrewing the riser section of the tripod and lower section of the Corepole (named That Base). The Corepole can then attach directly and allow cables to pass through the tripod.
- Alternatively the Corepole can attach to any tripod via the 3/8″ tripod mount in the base.
- Three optional legs (Little Feet) can be screwed on to the Corepole at a choice of two angles positions to make it a perfect compact VR pole.
- Finally the Corepole can be attached beneath a drone as a stable base for a camera fitted beneath
Bushman Corepole BUNDLE also available.