||5.3K 8:7 – 5312 x 4648 at 24/30 fps
5.3K – 5312 x 2988 at 24/25/30/50/60 fps
5K 4:3 – 5120 x 3840 at 24/25/30 fps
4K 8:7 – 3840/3360 at 60 fps
4K – 3840 x 2160 at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120
4K 4:3 – 4000 x 3000 at 24/25/30/50/60 fps
2.7K – 2704 x 1520 at 50/60/120/200/240 fps
2.7K 4:3 – 2704 x 2028 at 50/60/100/120 fps
1080p – 1920 x 1080 at 24/25/30/50/60/100/120 fps
||27MP (5184 x 3888) RAW / JPG / HDR
||<130 grammes (camera CS-mount & battery)
||71.5 x 55 x 32.15 mm (with CS-mount adapter & Back-Bone mount)
71.5 x 55 x 37.15 mm (with C-mount adapter & Back-Bone mount)
85 x 65. x 38.75 mm (with MFT-mount adapter & Back-Bone mount)
- Retains most GoPro Hero 10 features including GPS, Voice Control, Manual Exposure Control, HindSight and LiveBurst features (NEW), Exposure Lock, HyperSmooth 4.0 Electronic Image Stabilisation, Integrated Touch Screen, Front Screen, etc.
- Retain full 5K/60 or 4K/120 or 2.7K/240 resolution with narrow fields of view (choose your ideal lens)
- Fit M12 S-mount, CS-mount, C-mount and MFT-mount (passive manual operation only) lenses
- Clean HDMI output using the GoPro Media Mod (sold separately)
- Live streaming (1080P)
- Add shooting features like focus, zoom and iris control for professional results not possible with the original fisheye lens
- Video stabilisation using next generation ‘Hypersmooth 4.0’
- Get professional looking Bokeh (defocused backgrounds)
- Entaniya fisheye M12 mount lenses can be attached to this camera (cameras after March 2022)
- Create professional 5K/60 or 4K/120 or 2.7K/240 high resolution cinematic footage for less money
- Fit a professional camera in a small space
- Use MFT-mount or C-mount adapters to fit your larger format camera lens
- Perfect for filming high quality macro
- Optically correct fisheye distortion without processing
- Use vintage lenses like Bolex & D-mount for unique footage
- Fit a GoPro on to a MICROSCOPE or TELESCOPE and more!
- Fit in small drones / gimbals
- COMES COMPLETE WITH GoPro CASE AND BACK-BONE TRIPOD MOUNT
Use a cost-effective C-Mount or MFT- lens or attach your favorite SLR lens with an adapter. Use vintage glass like Bolex and Super-8. Pull focus, zoom and control iris settings for the perfect look.
DRONES / GIMBALS
The Ribcage H10PRO can be mounted on aerial platforms and gimbals ideally using our M12 lenses to reduce weight. Customize your field of view by choosing your own lens, no need to lower the resolution for more zoom!
The NEW 8:7 ratio sensor makes the camera ideal for VR360 and 180. Compatible with Entaniya and many other high resolution fisheye lenses for full spherical capture with fewer cameras. Get a full 360° capture with as few as 2 cameras or 360° x 280° with one camera! Also perfect as a compact VR180 stereoscopic camera solution.
LIVE STREAMING Stable Full HD HDMI OUT
Finally GoPro once again can offer a camera with STABLE FULL HD output regardless of the setting / activity of the camera.
Use with the GoPro Media Mod add-on to capture videos in your favourite professional codec using the clean UHD video output. Capture video to an external device, live stream video or 360° video content. Live stream footage on compatible displays whilst recording. back-Bone cameras are already used extensively for medical training – dentistry, operations, etc
THE FLEXIBILITY OF C-MOUNT and now MFT-MOUNT
Fit a wide range of high resolution C-Mount lenses including prime, varifocal and zoom lenses. Another benefit is that C-Mount is so common that adapters exist for almost every lens type you can think of – e.g. Nikon, Canon, Pentax, etc.
MICRO FOUR THIRDS ON GOPRO
Back-Bone H11PRO now features a removable MFT mount for manual lenses! Take advantage of all those great manual Micro Four Thirds cine lenses!
Now your GoPro Camera really can GoProFESSIONAL!
- H11PRO Modified HERO 11 Black Camera
- Aluminum Tripod Mount
- Original folding GoPro mount
- MFT-mount adapter
- 5mm C-Mount ring
- M12 to CS adapter
- M12 locking ring
- Plastic cap (C-Mount)
- USB-C Cable
- Curved adhesive mount
- Mounting buckle
- Protective glass filter